The PDQ Partnership Ltd (“PDQ”) trading as Rainmaker Audit Pro is the UK distributor of a powerful web based tool to help you gain a winning advantage.
These Terms are binding on any use of any of our Service (defined below) and apply to You from the time that PDQ provides You with access to the Service.
Our Service will evolve over time based on user feedback. PDQ reserves the right to change these terms at any time (effective upon the posting of modified terms). PDQ will make every effort to communicate these changes to You via email or notification via the Website. It is Your obligation to ensure that You have read, understood and agree to the most recent terms available on the Website.
By registering to use our Service you acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms.
means these Terms.
includes all information exchanged between the parties to this agreement, whether in writing, electronically or orally, including the Service but does not include information which is, or becomes, publicly available other than through an unauthorised disclosure by the other party.
means any data inputted by You or with Your authority into our Services.
means any fee payable under these Terms.
“Intellectual Property Right”
means any patent, trade mark, copyright, moral right, right in a design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world whether or not registered.
means the Rainmaker Audit Pro service offered on the Website from time to time.
means the person or entity who registers to use the Service, and, where the context permits, includes anyone on whose behalf that person registers to use the Service.
means Timeless Legal Network Pty Ltd a company incorporated in Australia ABN 76608724401 whose registered office is at Level 28, 1 Market St., Sydney, NSW Australia 2000 and all current and future subsidiaries of the Timeless Legal Network Pty Ltd.
means the PDQ Partnership Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales under number 0454322 whose registered office is at Strathmore House, Waterperry Court, Middleton Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 8QD . PDQ is the authorised UK and Channel Islands distributor of the Rainmaker Audit Pro product which is distributed in the UK and Channel Islands.
means any person that accesses or uses the Rainmaker Audit Pro from time to time.
means the Internet site at the domain www.rainmakerauditpro.com .
means the Subscriber, and where the context permits, a User. “Your” has a corresponding meaning.
- USE OF SOFTWARE
PDQ grants to You a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access and use the Service via the Website subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and the payment of the relevant Fees. You acknowledge and agree that You are responsible for each User you authorise to use the Service.
- Your Obligations:
- Fees for use of Rainmaker Audit Pro :
A one-off Rainmaker Audit Pro User Fee for Rainmaker Audit Pro is payable upfront for each User on the date You register that User for the Service.
All invoices will be sent to the email you have provided to us for this purpose.
- Taxes and duties:
You are responsible for payment of all taxes and duties in addition to any Fee.
- General obligations:
You must only use the Service and Website for Your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with these Terms and any notice sent by PDQ or condition posted on the Website.
- Access conditions:
- You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify PDQ of any unauthorised use of Your passwords or any other breach of security and You must take all other actions that PDQ reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of PDQ’s computing systems and networks and Your access to the Service. If any User has left Your employ, You must ensure that any relevant username and password are immediately terminated. You remain responsible for all Users and their access to the Service whether the User remains in Your employ or not.
- As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the Service, You must:
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of PDQ’s computing systems or networks or, where the Service is hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- not use, or misuse, the Service in any way which may impair the functionality of the Service or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Service or impair the ability of any other user to use the Service or Website;
iii. not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Service is hosted;
- not transmit, or input into the Service or Website, any: files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use); or
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Service (including any documentation that accompanies the Service) or any computer programs used to deliver the Service.
- Communication Conditions:
As a condition of these Terms, if You use any communication tools available through the Service or the Website (such as any forum, chat room or message centre), You agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Service, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Service or the Website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use).
When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. PDQ is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Service. As with any other web-based forum, You must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. However, PDQ reserves the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
You indemnify PDQ against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from Your breach of any of these Terms or any obligation You may have to PDQ, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Fees that are due but have not been paid by You.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
- each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with these Terms. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its own benefit, other than as contemplated by these Terms.
- each party’s obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms.
- the provisions of clauses 3.1.a shall not apply to any information which:
- is or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of this clause;
- is received from a third party who lawfully acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure;
iii. is in the possession of the receiving party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or
- is independently developed without access to the Confidential Information.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Service, the Website and any documentation relating to the Service and/or the Website remain the property of Timeless (or its licensors). You must not license, sell, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, host, outsource or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party.
- Ownership of Data:
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain Your property. However, Your access to the Data is contingent on payment of the Fees when due. You grant PDQ a licence to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up Your information and Data for the purposes of enabling You to access and use the Service and for any other purpose related to provision of the Service to You.
- Backup of Data:
You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the Rainmaker Audit Pro. While PDQ adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back-up regime that includes a secure transfer to a second data center, PDQ will only store Data for a limited period of time in accordance with its standard business practices. PDQ expressly exclude liability for any loss of Data no matter how caused.
- WARRANTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
You warrant that where You have registered to use the Service on behalf of an entity, You have the authority to agree to these Terms on behalf of that entity and agree that by registering to use the Service You bind the entity on whose behalf You act to the performance of any and all obligations that You become subject to by virtue of these Terms.
You acknowledge that:
- You are authorised to use the Service and the Website and to access the information and Data that You input, including any information or Data input into the Service or Website by any person you have authorised to use the Service. You are also authorised to access the processed information and Data that is made available to You through Your use of the Service (whether that information and Data is Your own or that of anyone else).
- You will indemnify PDQ against any claims or loss relating to:
- PDQ’s refusal to provide any person access to Your information or Data in accordance with these Terms,
- PDQ’s making available information or Data to any person with Your authorisation.
- The provision of, access to, and use of, the Service is on an “as is ” basis and at Your own risk.
- PDQ does not warrant that the use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Service, including public telephone service, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Service. PDQ is not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of Your access or use of the Service.
- It is Your responsibility to determine whether the Service meet the needs of Your client and is suitable for the purposes for which it is used.
- You remain solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations and professional standards. It is Your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Service and the Website will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws requiring You to retain records).
- No warranties:
PDQ gives no warranty about the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, PDQ does not warrant that the Service will meet Your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Consumer guarantees:
You warrant and represent that You are acquiring the right to access and use the Service for the purposes of a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of the Service, the Website or these Terms.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, PDQ excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, Data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Service.
- If You suffer loss or damage as a result of PDQ’s negligence or failure to comply with these Terms, any claim by You against PDQ arising from PDQ’s negligence or failure will be limited in respect of any one incident, or series of connected incidents, to the Fees paid by You in the year.
- If You are not satisfied with the Service, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate these Terms in accordance with Clause 7.
- No-fault termination:
These Terms will continue from the time You register for the Service until terminated by either party on 30 days’ written notice prior to the anniversary of the registration of the Service to the other party (“Effective Termination Date”). If You terminate these Terms, You shall be liable to pay all relevant Fees up to and including the Effective Termination Date of these Terms.
- You breach any of these Terms (including, without limitation, by non-payment of any Fee);
- You or Your firm become insolvent or go into liquidation or has a receiver or manager appointed over any of its assets or if You become insolvent, or make any arrangement with Your creditors, or become subject to any similar insolvency event in any jurisdiction,
PDQ may take any or all of the following actions, at its sole discretion:
- immediately terminate this agreement and Your use of the Service;
- suspend for any definite or indefinite period of time, Your use of the Service;
- suspend or terminate access to all or any Data.
- Accrued Rights:
Termination of these Terms is without prejudice to any rights or obligations of the parties accrued up to and including the date of termination. On the Effective Termination Date, You will:
- remain liable for any accrued charges and amounts which become due for payment before or after the Effective Termination Date; and
- immediately cease to use the Service.
- Expiry or termination:
Any clause which by its nature ought to survive termination of these Terms, shall survive.
- HELP DESK
- Technical Problems:
In the case of technical problems please make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting PDQ. If You still need technical help, please check the support provided online by PDQ on the rainmaker Audit Pro Website or, failing that, email us at email@example.com.
- Service availability:
Whilst PDQ intends that the Service should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Service or Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place.
If for any reason PDQ has to interrupt the Service for longer periods than PDQ would normally expect, PDQ will use reasonable endeavours to publish in advance details of such activity on the Website.
- Entire agreement:
If either party waives any breach of these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of any other breach. No waiver will be effective unless made in writing.
Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure is due to any cause outside its reasonable control. This clause does not apply to any obligation to pay money.
- No Assignment:
You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without PDQ’s prior written consent.
- Governing law and jurisdiction:
The laws of England and Wale governs this agreement and You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
If any part or provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of this agreement will be binding on the parties.
Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing and given by email and will be deemed to have been given on transmission. Notices to PDQ must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to any other email address notified by email to You by PDQ . Notices to You will be sent to the email address which You provided to us.
- Rights of Third Parties:
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to benefit under or to enforce any term of these Terms.